1. Go to www.oldharbourhigh.com. Click RenWeb SIS then click “RenWeb parent login”
2. You have been directed to the Parent login screen. Click “Create New Parent Web Account”
3. Type the school’s District Code: OH-JAM (all capital letters, no space)
4. Type the email address you gave the school (e.g. email@example.com) and click “Create Account” - A message will indicate that an email has been sent to your inbox.
5. Go to your email (for security purposes that link will only be active for 6 hours). This email may take more than 10 minutes to actually arrive.
6. Click link (Click to Create your Family Portal login) within the email. When the webpage loads type your username: ▪ Firsname.Lastname E.g. Quan.Samuels ▪ Subsequently, type your password E.g. qc4+*_56 (re-type password to confirm)
7. Click ‘Save Username and/or Password.’ ▪ Then a message above will indicate that username and password were updated successfully.
Now you can access the Parent Portal using your credentials. [You may click “Back to Login” to sign in using credentials you just created]
1. To log in type the school’s District Code: OH-JAM (all capital letters, no space)
2. Type username you created to setup your Parent Web Account. E.g. Quan.Samuels
3. Type in your password, and re-type it to confirm. E.g. qc4+*_56
4. Select ‘Parent’ and then click ‘Login
Old Harbour High School
33 South Street, Old Harbour, St. Catherine, Jamaica W.I.
Tel.: 1876983-2377, 1876745-1328 Fax: 1876983-2778
Copyright © 2022 Old Harbour High School - All Rights Reserved.
Created by Fayon McCalla